The new Collab feature is one of many latest additions to Instagram. It’s currently being tested in India and the United Kingdom.
As the name states, this feature lets creators to collaborate on a post or reels video. Once the person you want to Collab with accepts your invite, the post or reel appears with both your account names and reaches followers of both accounts.
If you don’t know how to get the Collab feature yet, worry not because this is what I’m sharing with you sharing you today.
How to access Collab feature on Instagram
- Go to the create button ( represented by a +) at the right corner of your profile
- Select photo or reels
- Upload your photo or video the way you normally do it
- You will see the ‘Tag people’ button, click on it
- On the right side you will see Invite Collaborator
- Search for the person you want to collaborate with
- Tap done
- Write your caption and share your post
- Once the invited collaborator accepts your invitation, the post or reel will appear in both your feeds and will be seen by all the people who follow both of you.